Sunday, June 13, 2010

SWOT

Still need


CHEM 1110; Elementary Chemistry for the Health Sciences: taking winter 2011


MATH 1050; College Algebra: will take fall 2010


NUTR 1020; Foundations of Human Nutrition: will take fall 2010


PHIL 2050; Ethics and Values: will take fall 2010


PSY 1100; Human Development Life Span: I am taking summer


ZOOL 2320; Human Anatomy: I am taking winter 2011

Core Courses

NURS 1400; Introduction to Nursing: taking winter 2011


NURS 2300; Nursing Health Assessment: taking fall 2011


NURS 2310; Nursing Pharmacology: taking fall 2011


NURS 2320; Nursing Interventions: taking fall 2011


NURS 2410; Nursing Care of Adults with Common Disorders: taking fall 2011


NURS 2420; Nursing Care of Adults with Common Disorders: taking winter 2012


NURS 2430; Nursing Care of Persons with Psychiatric Disorders: taking winter 2012


NURS 3300; Health Promotion and Health Teaching in Nursing: taking winter 2012


NURS 3310; Nursing Care of Child-Bearing Families: taking winter 2012


NURS 3320; Nursing Care of Child-Rearing Families: taking fall 2012


NURS 3330; Nursing Care of Persons with Complex Disorders: taking fall 2012


NURS 3400; Patient Care Coordination and Management: taking fall 2012


MICR 2060; Microbiology for Health Professions: taking winter 2011


ZOOL 2420; Human Physiology:taking fall 2011


The strengths of my major is as follows;
-I think that the most important benifit this major will have for me is providing for my family.
-Nurses will always be needed
-I love helping people. This will allow mw to do it full time.
-I am passionate about this major because I feel I will be good at it
The weaknesses of my major is as follows;
-This major will take me away from my family while I am going to school quite a bit.
-I feel that if I do not get into a branch of nursing that doesn't I appeal to me it may be hard to enjoy.
Opportunies that my career can bring me;
-I will have a good chance of finding a job.
-I have will be able to heplp people on or off the clock
-I have family members who are in the medical feild and will help when I ask for it.
Threats
-Myself and my Fear of failure is my only threat

No comments:

Post a Comment