Sunday, May 30, 2010

Skills Assessment

The three skills that I enjoy:
1. Service Orientation
2. Active listening
3. Social Perceptiveness
The three skills that I perform well:
1. Critical thinking
2. Coordination
3. Negotiation
The three skills you would like to develop:
1. Speaking
2. Writing
3. Management of Financial Resources

I want to develop my speaking and writing skills. I am doing this by taking every opportunity to speak. I also have taken a job which requires me to speak to people. I am also taking every opportunity to write. I took an English class last semester and am going to take another on.
In the assessment, it says that my top jobs are Education administrators, school psychologist, substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselor, marriage and family therapist. Also in the top is nursing instructors. The counseling and the nursing and all the other things listed are areas that interest me and I think even sound like something that I could be really good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment