Sunday, May 30, 2010

Transferable Skills letter

Mr. Nursing Administrator

IHC Medical Center

1034 North 500 West

Provo, UT 84604

Dear Mr. Administrator,

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of Utah Valley University nursing school. I'm responding to your advertisement that I saw in our local newspaper stating your interest in hiring a CNA/PCA for your emergency wards.

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in nursing combined with over five years work experience in health and medical care. I have been a certified EMT for 3 years and currently volunteer for the city of Spanish Fork. This has allowed me to further develop and strengthen my communication skills by being able to calm a frantic person down so that I am able to listen and understand during emergency situations. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm and would love to join the IHC team.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you within the week by phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Marva Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment