MY Goals:
---SHORT TERM GOALS-------
A. Decide on a career for sure within the next year.
B. Get on the dean's list at UVU for the fall 2010 semester.
C. Put my applications in for some scholarships.
---MID TERM GOALS---------
A. Having my family sealed to me.
B. Finish school with a degree that I choose while continuing to be on the Dean's list.
C. Continuing at my current employment until I can find employment that I will enjoy.
---LONG TERM GOALS--------
A. a job in my career that can efficiently provide for my family.
B. Find a job in my career that I will love.
C. Find a job in my career that lets me give back to my community.
D. Own a house of my own!
E. Be in better shape. Be in the shape that I was in 6 years ago.
F. Countinue throughout the years to make lists.
No comments:
Post a Comment