Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tell Me About Yourself

I was not sure what you exactly wanted but this is what I thought.

Who I am
• My name is Marva Johnson.
• I am a wife and mother of three beautiful children.
• I am currently attending Utah Valley University.
• I am studying nursing.

Where I have been
• I have worked in the medical field with handicapped in the past.
• I am CNA certified.
• I have also volunteered in my hometown local hospital assisting the nurses.
• My dream for a career since I was 10 has been in the medical field.

Where I will be
• I will receive my RN.
• I will work in a hospital or medical facility.
• I will help many people.
• I will bachelors degree.

How I will be an asset to the company
• I am a hard worker.
• I love helping people.
• I am compassionate.
• I am great a becoming part of a team.

The four things that I learned in the readings
• Research not only the job but the company thoroughly.
• Ask the interviewer at least two questions to ensure it is a job you want.
• Enter with confidence and follow up with a firm handshake.
• Send a thank you note after your interview thanking them for their consideration of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment