a. Who did you interview with and what is their job title?
Teresa Spresser and her job title is line staff supervisor.
b. What was most useful to you about this experience?
It gave me a chance to be question in a no stress environment so I could better see my faults in answering the questions.
c. What was the most difficult question you were asked? Why?
What are your strengths and weaknesses? This has always been a hard question for me. I have a hard time picking out my own strengths and weaknesses.
d. What advice would you give to others preparing for an interview?
Go over the list of questions that you gave and make sure that they know the answers to them. Also for them to find something that makes them feel comfortable and think of that prior to going in to the interview to try and calm yourself right before walking in. I think of my husband and kids.
e. Name at least three (3) things you learned.
• I can be confident
• I need to remember that everyone has flaws and that is okay
• I learned some questions to help me better prepare for my next interview.
f. Name at least three (3) things that can be improved on for your next interview.
• I need to try to be more confident of my abilities
• Learn to be a better critic of myself
• I need to take deep breaths and try to find a way to better keep myself from getting too
nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment